Before joining CISPA, I was a master student at the French Grande Ecole TELECOM Nancy, where I had the honor to give the valedictorian speech (2017). In particular, I wrote my master thesis at the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) under the supervision of Isabelle Chrisment and Robert Krawczyk.
- Nov 2022: Stoked and grateful to have received a Top Reviewer Award at ACM CCS 2022!
- Sep 2022: The Web is going MAD again! Super excited to co-chair the 5th MADWeb workshop (co-located with NDSS 2023) with Zubair Shafiq!
- Aug 2022: Our paper “A World Wide View of Browsing the World Wide Web” got accepted at IMC 2022!
- Oct 2021: Starting as a Visiting Assistant Professor at Stanford University today! Excited to join the lab of Zakir Durumeric!
- Sep 2021: Our paper DoubleX: Statically Detecting Vulnerable Data Flows in Browser Extensions at Scale got accepted at CCS 2021! Wanna check extensions for vulnerable data flows? Our source code is online.
- May 2021: Thrilled to have defended my dissertation!
- May 2020: Interested in HideNoSeek? Check out the recording of my talk at RuhrSec 2020 #StayAtHome Edition!
- Mar 2020: Just released the clone detector part of HideNoSeek on GitHub. Have fun!
- Feb 2020: HideNoSeek ACM CCS recording is now available for download!
- Feb 2020: Just released an update of JStap on GitHub. Have fun!
- Dec 2019: Very excited to be part of RuhrSec 2020 to present HideNoSeek! See you in May in Bochum.
- Nov 2019: The source code of HideNoSeek is now partially online. Have fun and see you on 14-nov-19 in London!
In the meantime, have a look at our 1 minute video, also available in French and German.
- Nov 2019: Delighted to be part of Saarland University’s program of excellence! Looking forward to networking, coaching, and mentoring.
- Sep 2019: The source code of JStap is now online with the ACSAC “Artifacts Evaluated – Reusable” badge. Have fun!