I am a postdoctoral researcher at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security. Prior to that, I was a PhD student in the Secure Web Applications Group at CISPA, jointly supervised by Ben Stock and Michael Backes.
Before joining CISPA, I was a master student at the French Grande Ecole TELECOM Nancy, where I had the honor to give the valedictorian speech (2017). In particular, I wrote my master thesis at the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) under the supervision of Isabelle Chrisment and Robert Krawczyk.
I am also a regular external reviewer at top academic venues such as USENIX Security, NDSS, CCS, Euro S&P, and ACSAC.
Finally, I am happy to supervise bachelor and master students in the scope of research projects and of our yearly web security seminar.
- 26-may-21: Thrilled to have defended my dissertation!
- 28-may-20: Interested in HideNoSeek? Check out the recording of my talk at RuhrSec 2020 #StayAtHome Edition!
- 30-mar-20: Just released the clone detector part of HideNoSeek on GitHub. Have fun!
- 6-feb-20: HideNoSeek ACM CCS recording is now available for download!
- 2-feb-20: Just released an update of JStap on GitHub. Have fun!
- 6-dec-19: Very excited to be part of RuhrSec 2020 to present HideNoSeek! See you in May in Bochum.
- 8-nov-19: The source code of HideNoSeek is now partially online. Have fun and see you on 14-nov-19 in London!
In the meantime, have a look at our 1 minute video, also available in French and German.
- 6-nov-19: Delighted to be part of Saarland University’s program of excellence! Looking forward to networking, coaching, and mentoring.
- 25-sep-19: The source code of JStap is now online with the ACSAC “Artifacts Evaluated – Reusable” badge. Have fun!